Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Review of Boy Fun by Lucas Steele

Boy Fun by Lucas Steele

Format: Kindle Edition

File Size: 441 KB

Publisher: Xcite Books; 1.0 edition (September 16, 2010)

Sold by: Amazon Digital Services

Language: English

ASIN: B0043EVB4I

Ebook available at Xcite.com



This collection of twenty short stories of male-male fun sucked me in with Sand and Steel, the very first story by Shanna Germain, and yes, pun intended.

I’m glad Sand and Steel was the opening story. The writing was absolutely amazing and vivid. Plus being a SEAL has its own allure in any erotic story. This story was so well told that I found myself comparing the other stories to it to see if they could measure up.

It’s a Sin by Alex Jordain was definitely one of those stories that measured up. The tale of the Roman Catholic boy who can’t get enough self-pleasure while lusting after the blond altar boy or “altar server.” I wondered if the author used altar server over altar boy as a way to distract you from the fact you’re reading about teenagers. Either way, it was successfully written and quite relatable in the first-teenage-crush kind of way.

Then there’s The Fist by G. R. Richards, he’s called The Fist because he’s a fighter but I’m sure you can guess where this story ends up just by the name of the title. Not my favorite story but nicely done. It gave me the feeling that it was written for men-- who enjoy good warehouse sex amidst the noise of a trash compactor--instead of women.

There are twenty stories in this collection which makes it difficult to talk about them all. But to sum it up, Boy Fun has enough male-male variety to keep you entertained for hours.

Rating: 4 Stars

~ Leslie Lee Sanders

3 comments:

  1. Great review, Leslie! Let me know if you need anything.

    V

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice review. adding this to my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete