Saturday, July 11, 2009

Late TAC Parts

I’d like to apologized to those who’ve been waiting patiently for TAC Part 28. I’m in the middle of packing and moving to a new home. And although I’m pretty excited, I’m also pretty behind on parts.

I’m at the point where I’m posting as I write, so please bear with me.

I promise you, TAC isn’t going anywhere for a very long time. I assure you there will be regular new parts for you to enjoy. The issue with having new story parts available every week isn’t just writing the parts, it’s also posting the parts.

My job is to write the story. Admin’s job is to post and program and it’s just the two of us. Almost every story, blog, email and announcement is written by me. Admin does the rest. And both Admin and I have day jobs and family to attend to, and those are the moments where we get behind on things.

Once the part is written, I format it for Admin and send it to him. He then formats it for the web. He adds the links, uploads it and the announcements on the home page and that takes a lot of time.

Sometimes Admin is unavailable and a part will be posted later that night. But most of the time when we promise a part will be posted on a certain date, we aim to post on that date.

So, if you are a first time visitor and/or wishing to leave an email address on file for update notices, the issue with the login system will be resolved soon. If you are a reader of TAC and are in need of your regular fix, rest assured you will get it.

You guys are awesome for your understanding and patience.

Leslie Lee Sanders

No comments:

Post a Comment